Saturday, February 7, 2015

Thrive

This morning I had my first microbiology exam, and then our brains were all hurting but we had to do 3 more labs. It was great fun. I walked home, and after a lunch of quinoa, chick peas, cruciferous mix and a little cauliflower with a side of almonds, Kate and I went about our weekly grocery shopping and food prep. We made carrot ginger soup, baked since sweet potatoes, got some lemon juice ready for the tonics, and I made roasted cauliflower to snack on. I also ground almond butter. We decided as a treat we'd go to a vegan restaurant. Kate got a collard green burrito, and I got a bowl with quinoa and red rice with kale, mushrooms, zucchini, avocado, and some yummy sauces. It was great. I finished the night with a milkshake with cashew milk, frozen banana, cinnamon and a teaspoon almond butter, topped with toasted coconut. Now we're watching Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead 2. Luda is making it hard for Kate to blog. Happy Saturday!!


1 comment:

  1. I wrote a comment about putting Luda on a kitty-cleanse and asking you about which vegan restaurant you guys went to, but it didn't publish when I clicked publish!!

    ^ So here's the summary

    ReplyDelete