Wednesday, January 13, 2016

It All Ends

I promise, I worked on a couple posts yesterday but the wifi is just too slow to upload photos.
Can you believe the first book came out almost 19 years ago?? Wahnsinn

I just finished reading all 7 Harry Potter books in German, which was surprisingly easy and I still read them way too fast. It's actually amazing how often some words are repeated, but I'm not sure I actually remember any of them. Except I know another word for purple, which Uncle Vernon's face seems to be most of the time, and people do get confused a lot.

Moral of the story, I am once again going through post Potter depression. And I can no longer just read instead of thinking about my future. Case in point: I got a GRE study book on my kindle (which is terrible but I couldn't find a real one) and spent all day yesterday looking at applications for grad schools. It was terrible.

I'm on my way to Cambodia and am expecting corruption to start at the border and not stop and to arrive several hours later than expected. Woohoo. I hear it's beautiful though!

1 comment:

  1. Yo. Let me know if you need anything with the internet or stateside with this grad school business.

    ReplyDelete