Saturday, January 2, 2016

2015 in Pictures

This year
I lived in a house with 3 cool ladiez. Kate and I drank green things. And ate donuts. We've been through a lot together but glad to have this pv sister in my life
I finished coaching at Seattle Gymnastics Academy, hopefully forever. But I had great groups of girls on my recreational teams and I enjoyed coaching all (ok, most) of my kids!

some of the sweetest and hardest working group of girls. They are the reason I did what I did
I went to L.A. to see some of my best friends from college - Lexi, Hannah and Betsy who I somehow didn't get any pictures with,
2009, 2012, and 2015
went to South Carolina to watch my sister Laura graduate summa cum laude from Furman University, 
proud big sister
- a bittersweet trip. My parents had convinced my grandparents to go because grandmother's childhood best friend also lives nearby. But she passed away in April. She was the grandparent I was closest to and it was a really difficult time for me. But I am so grateful to have had her in my life for so long

touristing at Neuschwanstein!
travelled to Germany to visit friends and my host family, as well as do some hiking and traveling in Bavaria, and completed another Tough Mudder - leggionnaire status! pronounced leg-ionnaire. Obviously. Germans would never misspell anything.
with the twins and Rachel. I ate ice cream every day. Love these people

Had visits from Laura,
Laura's first time in the PNW!
my parents,
the rents made it to Seattle!
and my friend (since middle school!) Claire with baby Max. We ran Beat the Blerch (she did the 10k) so I finished my first marathon, and we met The Oatmeal. It was fun to show people around Seattle!
I am actually dying in this picture. It was the most pain I've ever been in.
baby Max!
I quit my job and left Seattle with my friend Jordan for China. I've been traveling for just over 3 months and been to China, Tibet, Nepal, Thailand and Laos, and I hope to continue for as many more as possible! I see Europe and probably Australia and New Zealand in my future...
Great Wall of China


Tibet, in front of the highest peaks in the world
Trekking in the Annapurna region in Nepal
Christmas Day on a farm near Pai, Thailand

Here's to another year of adventure! Got to https://www.instagram.com/elizabeth_lt/ for more pictures.

 p.s. Just for fun - my handstand pictures!

Huangshan

Great Wall

Zhangjiajie


Chengdu

Tibet
Nepal
forgot Thailand... but I'm going back don't worry!
Laos

No comments:

Post a Comment