Tuesday, January 7, 2014

2013 in Pictures

Here's what's happened since 2012:

Finished my au pair year in Hannover, Germany with some great friends and 5 crazy kids



Trips to: Copenhagen, Malmรถ, Amsterdam, Italy, Portugal








Hannover Half marathon

Tough Mudder

Getting and losing an Americorps job

moving to Seattle anyways with one of my best friends, Kate

coaching gymnastics and working at a Boys and Girls Club.

Things didn't always work out how I wanted and I've still struggled this year, but I had a whole lot to be thankful for. The chance to travel, live in Germany with 5 great kids, delicious strawberries, and a friend who made my life much easier and less isolated. The fact that I have a job even though it's not what I imagined I'd be doing, and the resources to pick up and move across the country. I have no idea what 2014 will bring. It could go in lots of directions which is both exciting and terrifying!


No comments:

Post a Comment