Monday, September 13, 2010

I arrived!!


my bed!


Hi everybody! I just wanted to write a quick post to say I arrived, and it's every bit as hot and humid as I imagined. Today we just got to know each other and did a little orientation of the place we're staying, but tomorrow we get to ride our bikes into Auroville and get to know our way around and everything.

I hope to post something about once a week, but it might end up being every other week if I'm busy. I don't plan on proof reading them either, so sorry for any mistakes I make!

I think I'm really going to enjoy my time here but I'll update later once I've done a little bit more!


the group!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! I hope you have a great time!
    P.S. I'm reading your profile on the side bar...you looove vegetables AND chocolate TOGETHER!?!? Ew. jk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wrote the first part of that I another blog I had to do for Human bio...it was about food.

    ReplyDelete