Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Break!

Hello from Los Angeles! I'm spending my break from school here because 3 of my best friends live here. So far I've mostly been hanging out and making my friend Lexi apply for jobs.
Since March is almost over, I figured I should talk about how my working out challenge went. I went to at least one group fitness class a day except Saturdays, when I can't make any classes. There were two Fridays I skipped because I needed to study for tests on Saturday, and I work all day so that early morning time is important. I think I've gotten slightly more in shape because I no longer feel like I'm actually dying during cycling class, and I'm looking forward to start going more than once a day. I started out going to only one class a day and in the last week or so have finally been adding more when I can. I want to keep it up for at least 3 months because I know that's about how long it takes to really start to see a change. My diet hasn't been stellar. I would blame it on the stress of the end of the quarter, but that's not a good excuse. I was hoping giving up sugar for a month would give me less of a sweet tooth, but no luck. I also had some weird strong cravings, like for cheese. I'm currently on vegan vacation while I'm on actual vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment