Friday, October 3, 2014

Green Smoothie Challenge Day 3

Today's smoothie tasted like a strawberry limeade from Sonic. Except more like fruit and less like sugar. Sometimes I miss the days of being able to go to Sonic and not caring about its affects on my body, the environment, society, etc. Not like there are any Sonics in the PNW anyway. I'm not sure how Jordan felt about it. She's not so into tart things I guess. But she had a rough day so I guess it will always be a mystery, since we had more important matters to discuss in the 30 minutes we were both home together all day. I also ate like crap all afternoon and finished the night with some raw cookie dough leftover from Jordan's birthday last week, so my commitment to health in October has already failed. Ah, well. At least I ate a smoothie along with the crap.

In other news, happy Tag der deutschen Einheit!!! (German Unity Day, for you English speakers)


No comments:

Post a Comment