Friday, February 8, 2013

A day (or more like 5 mintues) in my life

Okay I'm working on my post about Copenhagen, but here are a few videos from a couple weeks ago when I got stuck working all day on a Sunday after I had had to work all day Saturday too. I was told it would be from 11-1 at the very latest with only the twins, and it ended up being from 9-2:30 with all 5 kids. I felt like a bad au pair and literally just stuck them in from of the TV all day, because I couldn't deal with them anymore, but the twins have an attention span of 5 seconds and so I made travel plans in the dining room where's there's internet and simultaneously did my best to keep them from breaking everything. You even get a glance into their true nature. The family had to leave their play group early yesterday because the twins were beating up all the older kids. Those little bundles of chaos...







4 comments:

  1. I love how Philippa just kept making faces in that first or second video, I can't remember. Gosh, this is the best. If there were a live feed, I wouldn't be able to do anything else ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, can you tell them apart yet?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! They actually are pretty different

      Delete
    2. They're not identical, but for that they look surprisingly similar. I also think they're really different but their siblings still have trouble, which is a little weird. It is sometimes confusing when they switch snow suits and they're bundled up

      Delete