Monday, January 14, 2013

O Tannenbaum...

Let's just ignore the fact that it's after Christmas. The twins like music and hake kind of joined in whenever I've sung to them for a while, but this was the first song they put words to and it's probably their favorite. Although Old MacDonald might be moving on up, at least the e-i-e-i-o part.

The first time they heard this song was at the Christmas tree lighting at the chapel in the closest village on the first Sunday in Advent. We sang some songs, and then I went in with the twins and all the kids there to hear a story. Except Philippa did not want to hear a story. She kept whimpering O Tabam to me and I finally figured out what she was saying.

And then they started singing it all the time but as soon as I tried to get it on film they would quit or walk away. This was the best I could do.



1 comment:

  1. I think you should make a nanny documentary with these kids. I love it.

    ReplyDelete